It doesn’t have to cost a fortune, just a little thoughtfulness, so here are a few ideas, one or more may suit you:
- Organise Date Nights: This could be as often as you like depending on your circumstances, for instance you could go out to the pictures, have a meal or just enjoy a few drinks.
- Compile a Musical CD: With those magical songs and tunes that bring those treasured memories flooding back of that time when you first met and fell in love.
- Try Kissing in the Rain: If you haven’t tried this yet, it feels wonderfully romantic and cost nothing other than maybe getting a little wet, a magical feeling.
- Buy a lottery ticket: For your Partner and attach a little ditty to it, which says I hit the jackpot when I met you.
- Regularly Pen Little Notes : Place them for example under the window wipers of their car or stick them onto the fridge or somewhere else where they’ll be easily noticed, to remind them of just how much they are truly loved.
- But Most Important: Never under estimate the importance of a gentle touch and a knowing smile for true love is fostered by such gestures of tenderness.
If you’re a true romantic, why not consider composing your own little love story or penning a romantic verse as a way of expressing your feelings and let us inscribe your words into one of our beautiful cards, if for no other reason, than to let that special someone in your life know just how much you truly adore them.
To view a selection of our beautiful products click www.deliveredwithlove.co.uk